DB2 EXTERIOR OR INTERIOR PEST CONTROL TREATMENT
DB2 Pest Control can offer valued services to cover just inside or just outside your premises to suit your needs.
The general pest treatment covers cockroaches & silverfish but many additional treatments for spiders, millipedes, moths, ants and more are available.
Designed to prevent pests from entering or eradicating them from your home or office includes:
Our indoor service areas
- Storage areas and bedrooms
- All skirting and kick boards
- Kitchen drawers and cupboards
- Roof Void
- Walls crevices and cracks
Our outdoor service areas
- Entire building perimeter
- Outdoor furniture
- Letter boxes
END OF LEASE TREATMENTS :
The Residential Tenancies Act states that the lessor shall ensure that the Rental Property at the commencement of the tenancy is clean and fit to live in. Unless otherwise stated in the Lease Agreement, as a rule the LEASOR IS RESPONSIBLE for general Pest Control treatments for ants, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish and spiders.
The TENANT IS RESPONSIBLE for having a pest treatment at the end of their lease where the tenants have allowed animals on the premises or have caused pest infestations such as bed bugs or rodents. Even if the animals have only been kept outside or have only been on the property for a short stay you are required to complete a Pest Control treatment.
A DB2 END OF LEASE TREATMENT can be tailored in accordance with your lease terms or a complete interior and exterior pest wipe out for the lessor.
We use a variety of Gels, Dusts, Baits and Sprays depending on your individual needs to help eradicate pests to your your requirements:
- Dust Mites
- Rodents (mice and rats)
DB2 Lease packages start from just $99.95
RODENTS, ANTS, SPIDERS, COCKROACHES, FLEAS and MANY MORE
At DB2 Pest Control we can tailor make services to suit your individual pest control requirements.
Additional to our standard services we can offer additional treatments to combat various ranges of pest problems:
- Silver fish – remove silverfish to prevent damage to family photos and books as well as damage to cotton fabrics and walls
- Ants – lay gels and ant sands in problem areas to prevent the spread of disease, unsightly trails and food spoilage
- Spiders – spot spray problem areas e.g. barbecue areas, cupboards, etc to remove these sometimes harmful pests
- Rodents – leave out baits in roof voids, under kitchen sinks and other problem areas with child and dog proof containers, for your families safety, to get rid of the rodents and prevent disease spread and food spoilage.
- Cockroaches – lay gels or spot spray problem areas to prevent wide spread population, disease and unsightliness
- Dust mites and fleas – spray all bedrooms and problem areas e.g. coaches, futons
Don’t let your unwanted pests ruin your fun or more importantly damage your possessions. Let DB2 Pest Control keep them at bay with our comprehensive guaranteed treatments.
DB2 upholds the basic principles of integrity, customer service, quality control, safety and ongoing industry education.