During this challenging time, we want to provide you with an update on our response to the COVID-19 coronavirus health emergency.
Home and workplace hygiene is more important than ever and as a provider of essential pest and hygiene services, we are focused on our ability to supply our hygiene and pest-control services to you to support you through this time.
The health and safety of our employees and customers will always be our primary concern. DB2 follows the recommendations of the authorities and we will continue to monitor the status of the outbreak and seek guidance from public health officials and government agencies. When needed, we will provide updates on the situation.
What can you expect when DB2 comes to visit?
New procedures have been implemented to reduce the risk of infection for our employees and you as a customer:
- At DB2 we are conscious about hand hygiene between each customer visit
- We will avoid hand greetings with you as a customer
- We will wear disposable gloves and if necessary a mask throughout the visit
- We will keep a distance of 1.5 meters from you to avoid the risk of infection
- We will try to adjust the visit to the customers’ wishes when and where possible
In these times when there is a need for reduced contact between people, we will look at solutions that can maintain operations, as well as reduce the risk of infection.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any information you require or if there is anything we can do to further support you.
We are confident that by working together, we will navigate through this challenging time.