DB2 Pest Control and Building Inspections provide a range of building inspection services conducted to Australian Standards AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.3. For complete peace of mind we are professional indemnity insured.
We take your home very seriously, so you won’t get any unexpected expensive surprises therefore you can relax and focus on the fun parts of buying a home.
With our systemised approach to your property inspection and the latest software technology including digital photos imbedded into the report, you can actually see the issues found. It’s no wonder we get so many clients recommending our service to family and friends.
Of course, all DB2 pre-purchase/pre-listing property inspections and reports are undertaken by highly trained professionals. We are trained to sniff out building defects that the average inspector may well miss!
We provide professional services to the highest standard at great prices. You will be impressed!
We specialise in a range of services as listed below to ensure the property is safe and maintained up
to standard –
- Pre purchase reports: Defects report before purchase, done by buyer, puts you in control!
- Pre-Auction Reports: Once the hammer is down (Sold) it’s too late to get a property inspection and you’re stuck with what you just bought. Very risky!
- Pre-Sale Report: Defects report before sale, done by owner (Same as Property Condition Report).
- Timber Pest Report: Termites are a small pest, but a huge nightmare for home owners. We can organize this at the same time.
- Handover Reports: No one else checks your new home for quality of workmanship and quality of materials.
- Structural Integrity Reports: Is it well built and sturdy? This is the only way to ensure your home is structurally sound.
- Property Video: For that complete picture, popular with interstate and O/S buyers.
- Rental Property Condition Report: Not all tenants are perfect, so protect your property with pre-tenancy, periodic and exit inspections.
- Dilapidation Reports: Details the existing condition of a building at a specific point in time. Prior to and completion of construction works. As part of development approvals most council’s will stipulate that one of these are required to protect adjoining neighbours.
- Property Maintenance Report: Keep the property well maintained therefore minor issues don’t turn into a major expense.
- Investment Property Tax Depreciation: Data collection for Quantity Surveyors and registered tax practitioners across the country.
- Special Purpose: Custom reports to suit your specific needs.